- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and ground pepper
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- 2 or 3 leaves romaine lettuce
- 3 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Worcestershire; season with salt and pepper. Spread on both bread slices.
- Break lettuce into large pieces; layer half on 1 slice of bread. Top with turkey, remaining lettuce, and bread.