Are you living an authentic life? If you find yourself looking for things to change, wishing that you could be somebody else, or wanting to live a totally different lifestyle, maybe it’s time you revealed your true self to the world.
If you believe you only get one life and this is it, you probably realize how important it is to live the life you enjoy living.
Yep you know it but how do you go about making it happen!
You can accomplish this by discovering the real “you” inside and catering to what’s most important to you.
Your answers to these questions will help you uncover your true self:
- Who are you really? Would you love to dive into that intellectual part of you that you’ve ignored over the past years? Maybe you want to write the great American novel or see the world. What do your innermost feelings and thoughts tell you about who you really are?
- Think about the times when you’ve been happiest. These are great clues to learning who you really are. What made you so happy? Where were you? Who were you with?
- Are you truly happy now? When you look closely, do you feel joy about your life? Or do you feel like all you’re doing is trying to keep up with your neighbors, friends, or family rather than doing what you really want?
- What do you want to be remembered for? Acknowledge your thoughts about what you want to be doing with your life right now more than what you are actually doing. By fulfilling your hopes and dreams, you’ll be remembered as the person you want to be.
- What are your top three dreams? Answer this question quickly, without thinking too hard. The first answers that come to mind are probably correct. Have you achieved these dreams yet? If not, are you working toward them at least a little bit each day?
- What do you plan to do with your life? Contemplate this question to help you discover what’s really important to you. Let yourself get excited and develop a joyful anticipation about what you’ll be doing next in your life.
- You’ve heard the saying, “Rome wasn’t built in a day.” It’s true! However, the builders of Rome did have to make progress every day. Re-focusing on what you truly want and setting up your daily life to stay on task will move you closer to your goals and reveal more about yourself.
- Think about what you must do today and tomorrow to move toward fulfilling your hopes and desires. When you really want something, knowing that you’re coming closer to it each day will, in itself, bring you increased happiness and excitement for your future.
Answering these questions to unearth your true feelings at least once a year is a good idea. Doing so will help you stay on track in terms of having the life that you truly want.
Revealing the real you is an exciting journey that will fill you with great joy and satisfaction.
And who doesn’t want more of that?
To Your Health & Success,
Eat Healthy. Be Happy. Live Freely. Sign up today to receive my weekly email with the latest #HealthIsWealth inspiration, behind the scene moments, lifestyle tips, giveaways and more to help you become the best version of YOU and enjoy your life! Click Here To Sign Up!